During our development, we have been planning for ourselves a strategy to become an international-scale law firm. We understand that such goal can only be achieved with an appropriate source of personnel – honest, knowledgeable, and ambitious people always aspiring to provide customers with high quality services.
Upon your arrival at PLF, not only will you be given the opportunity to approach challenging cases but also to interact with international clients, whose strict requirements demand your knowledge in various fields and creative ability to be utilized in order to come up with the most effective solutions possible.
We believe that the working environment here at PLF will bring you joy and practical experience gained from the process of building a professional law firm. And most importantly, you will be able to find your own future – a career development path of a true lawyer.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE / ASSOCIATE
- Analyze and provide legal opinions/solutions for clients’ cases and requests in the field of corporation, investment, business, commercial, M&A, etc through researching, preparing, reviewing, drafting, translating any relevant legal documents;
- Attend direct meetings with clients/other third parties following Managing Partner’s orders;
- Establish and manage client relationship;
- Supervise, train and manage junior colleagues following Manging Partner’s delegation.
- Receive and perform assignments delegated by senior colleagues and Managing Partner.
- And others will be further discussed in the interview.
- At least 3 years of working experience in financial activities, foreign investments, corporation, commercial activities and M&A in local or international law firms;
- Obtain English qualifications equivalent to IELTS 7.0 or above, and fluent in legal English (especially speaking and writing);
- Obtain the Lawyer Certificate or being a trainee lawyer;
- Good at legal analysis and legal research skills;
- Good command of communication and presentation;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability to self-organize effectively as well as operate and manage teams
- Implement and examine all payment arising from daily operation of the company;
- Report on company’s revenues, expenses, payables, receivables;
- Set up and manage all tax accounting data and documents;
- Perform the declaration and submission of tax arising quarterly, annually of the company;
- Record accounting operations on the professional software;
- Other details will be further discussed in the interview.
- Have at least one-year experience, Bachelor of Accounting/Finance is preferred;
- English level at IELTS 6.5 or the equivalent;
- Be already trained in accounting practice;
- Probation time lasts for at least 02 (two) months;
- Be honest and serious about the work.