“Everyone wants to work for big law firms.
But the real successful people, they build a law firm.
And they cannot do it alone!”
At PLF, besides giving you chances to practice your expertise, we also give you chances to participate in the projects that can make an impact on the legal market.
We consider CREATIVITY is the most important factor to build a successful law firm.
It’s not just a job advert. It’s really what we are doing.
We’re building a legal online system to help clients reach our business in a fast way without waiting for the quote, signing contract, or meeting.
We’re building a special investment portal to help foreign investors learn to do business in Vietnam in an easy way.
We’re building an M&A platform to help buyers and sellers meet each other.
Our formula of success = People + Technology + Creative Strategy.
We have Technology and Creative strategy. The only missing piece is you.
If you have read it carefully, join us today!
SENIOR ASSOCIATE / ASSOCIATE
- Analyze and provide legal opinions/solutions for clients’ cases and requests in the field of corporation, investment, business, commercial, M&A, etc through researching, preparing, reviewing, drafting, translating any relevant legal documents;
- Attend direct meetings with clients/other third parties following Managing Partner’s orders;
- Establish and manage client relationship;
- Supervise, train and manage junior colleagues following Manging Partner’s delegation.
- Receive and perform assignments delegated by senior colleagues and Managing Partner.
- And others will be further discussed in the interview.
- At least 3 years of working experience in financial activities, foreign investments, corporation, commercial activities and M&A in local or international law firms;
- Obtain English qualifications equivalent to IELTS 7.0 or above, and fluent in legal English (especially speaking and writing);
- Obtain the Lawyer Certificate or being a trainee lawyer;
- Good at legal analysis and legal research skills;
- Good command of communication and presentation;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability to self-organize effectively as well as operate and manage teams
- Implement and examine all payment arising from daily operation of the company;
- Report on company’s revenues, expenses, payables, receivables;
- Set up and manage all tax accounting data and documents;
- Perform the declaration and submission of tax arising quarterly, annually of the company;
- Record accounting operations on the professional software;
- Other details will be further discussed in the interview.
- Have at least one-year experience, Bachelor of Accounting/Finance is preferred;
- English level at IELTS 6.5 or the equivalent;
- Be already trained in accounting practice;
- Probation time lasts for at least 02 (two) months;
- Be honest and serious about the work.