- University Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France. Institute of Judicial Studies
- University of Law, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Master of Laws. International and Comparative Business Law
- University of Law, Toulouse, France, Master of Laws.International European & Comparative Law
- Institute of Political Studies and University of Law, Toulouse, France. Bachelor of Laws, Political Science & Law, with honors.
Alex has worked for Public institution, Corporations and leading Law Firms in France and Vietnam, to advise on legal issues and implement innovation.
He has successfully led a diverse set of projects, with stakeholders from all levels and backgrounds and across the entire lifecycle, from opportunity study to implementation, including dispute resolution.
- Advising Vietglove on supply agreements.
- Purchase and lease of aircrafts for VietjetAir.
- Negotiation of state guarantee and tax incentives relating to Nghi Son Refinery construction project ($4,7B).
- VIAC arbitration for Vinh Son Song Hinh joint stock company.
- Negotiating an EPC contract between AquaOne and Veolia for a turnkey water treatment plant.
- Establishment of Lacroix Groupe subsidiary IML Containers in Vietnam and real estate.