"The translation using the non-unified language compared to the domestic regulations and international regulations may be rejected by the competent authorities. It may cause the risk of arising disputes, and the loss of benefits of the enterprises."
Advantages of legal translation service of PLF
- The translators are the team of lawyers and specialists who are fluent in English.
- Having at least 2 translators participating in translation and cross-checking to ensure the accuracy of the translation.
- Using the international legal terms dictionary – Black’s Law Dictionary to standardize the translation.
Which documents should be legally translated?
- Legal translation from the original (with notarization)
- Amendment & Legal Translation (without notarization)
- Translation, interpretation (participation in negotiations, meetings, conferences etc.)
In general, documents with foreign elements will need legal translation. These documents include, but are not limited to the following types:
Types of contracts
Legal documents relevant to the business activities of enterprises
Internal documents of enterprises
- Business Cooperation contract
- Labor contract
- Commodity trading contracts
- Service contract
- Import-export contract
- Processing contract
- Contract on transfer of capital and shares
- Construction, land, real estate purchase contract
- Technology transfer contract
Documents provided upon the competent authorities’ request:
- Minutes of the general meeting of shareholders
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Internal rules and regulations
Service fee will be charge
- Financial statement
- Enterprise registration certificate, investment registration certificate
- Appointment decision, power of attorney
- Certificates, degrees
- Dossiers evidencing the investor's capacity and experience
- Based on number of words
- Based on number of pages
- Based on the spent hours
Should you need further information, please contact us via phone number: +8428 3821 2161
or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLF will send you a Non-Disclosure Agreement
to ensure the confidentiality all documents provided by the Client.