- University Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France. Institute of Judicial Studies
- University of Law, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Master of Laws. International and Comparative Business Law
- University of Law, Toulouse, France, Master of Laws. International European & Comparative Law
- Institute of Political Studies and University of Law, Toulouse, France. Bachelor of Laws, Political Science & Law, with honors.
Alex has worked for Public institution, Corporations and leading Law Firms in France and Vietnam, to advise on legal issues and implement innovation.
He has successfully led a diverse set of projects, with stakeholders from all levels and backgrounds and across the entire lifecycle, from opportunity study to implementation, including dispute resolution.
- VietjetAir contracts for the purchase and lease of Airbus A320/321.
- Negotiation of state guarantee and tax incentives for Nghi Son Refinery ($4,7B).
- Refinancing of a syndicated loan by Natixis for an oil and gas vessel ($200M).
- Arbitration-related to the construction of a hydroelectric dam ($150M).
- EPC contract with Veolia for a turnkey water treatment plant ($80M).